Connor joins Pitblado Law as a Summer Student after completing his second year in the Dual JD Program at the University of Windsor Faculty of Law, and University of Detroit Mercy School of Law. After the completion of next school year, Connor will obtain both a Canadian Juris Doctor, and an American Juris Doctor.
Connor was named to the Faculty of Law’s Dean’s List, and prior to joining Pitblado Law, Connor served as a law clerk to the Honorable Kathleen Jansen at the Michigan Court of Appeals.
During his undergraduate degree, Connor attended the University of Toronto on a hockey scholarship, where he played four seasons for the University of Toronto Varsity Blues. Connor was named a captain of the team in his senior season, and also was recognized as a Canadian Interuniversity Sport (CIS) Academic All-Canadian.
Prior to UofT, Connor played four seasons for the Winnipeg Blues in the Manitoba Junior Hockey League.
Connor was drafted by the Seattle Thunderbirds in the Western Hockey League Draft, and is a graduate of St. John’s-Ravenscourt School.
Lectures, Speeches and Publications:
- Co-Author (with Andrew J.D. Buck), Pitblado COVID-19 Resource Centre, “COVID-19 and Waivers: Considerations and Practical Tips”, June 30, 2020
Honours and Awards:
- Dual JD Dean’s Honour List
- Comparative Legal Research & Writing Canadian Moot Award Pass with Distinction
- Canadian Interuniversity Sport Academic All-Canadian
- Larry and Judy Tanenbaum Award of Merit Scholarship, 2013 - 2014 & 2016 - 2017
- Joe Kane Award of Merit Scholarship, 2015 - 2016
- Tom Watt Award of Merit Scholarship, 2014 - 2015
Memberships and Associations:
- Windsor Law Golf Association
- Windsor Law Hockey Association
- University of Toronto Men’s Hockey Alumni Association
- Windsor Law Peer Mentorship Mentor
- University of Toronto Athlete’s Ally Member
- University of Toronto Student Athlete Mental Health Initiative Member