Pitblado Law is a proud supporter of the Legal Help Centre (LHC) based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The LHC is a not-for-profit organization operated by student, faculty, and legal industry volunteers to provide answers, guidance, and resources to community members who otherwise could not afford legal help. This way, we help all members of community to access and exercise their legal and social rights.
On March 10, the Legal Help Centre is hosting a series of FREE Small Claims Essentials workshops led by lawyer David Silver.
The 50 minute lunch-hour workshop will provide information on what you need to know about making a claim through Small Claims Court. Attendees will learn how to complete the claim form, information about serving notice of the claim, and how to prepare for and conduct the hearing. The presentation is for people representing themselves and who do NOT have a lawyer.
- Thursday, March 10, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 28, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 9, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: Spaces is limited – you MUST register in advance. To register:
- Call us: #(204)258-3096 (please leave a message)
- Email LHC: [email protected]
- In person at the LHC (202 – 393 Portage Ave): Tuesdays and Fridays, 1:00 – 4:30 p.m