February 13, 2018
*May 15, 2018
*September 11, 2018
**November 27, 2018
**Session hosted at:
360 Main Street, Floor 25
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (Lunch Provided)
Reap the benefits of staying on top of legal obligations and risk management. The Privacy Forum addresses current issues and challenges including:
- Why you should authenticate your business on Twitter, and how to do it
- What's FIPPA, and why should you care (even if you aren't a government organization)?
- How to reduce your organization's exposure to CASL complaints and lower the size of potential fines
- What you need to know (and do) about workplace snooping
Annual membership cost is $1000 per organization (multiple attendees per organization is acceptable), and pro-rated pricing available for individual events. Privacy Forums may be attended in-person or via webinar, and members receive print materials from each session (including on-demand access to the webinar).
These sessions are tailored to professionals who manage privacy, marketing, technology, data, liability/risk, and personal detail or payment (client) processing information within an organization. Privacy Forums may be right for:
- Chief Privacy Officers, Chief Marketing Officers, Chief Technology Officers
- Entrepreneurs, Startups, and Sole Proprietors
- IT Managers and Directors
- Marketing and/or Digital Directors
- Presidents and Executive Leadership Teams responsible for IT, CASL, FIPPA, PIPEDA, Privacy and Social Media
Privacy Forums address current trends, review recent cases and/or legislative developments, provide guidance about privacy and other law issues, and offer an interactive discussion forum to tailor insight to your own organization. Content is focused on adding insight and value regarding best practices for your organization, and what you must consider to protect your information, assets, and client data.